Bonjour Belles!


H. Shar
21 years old
Singapore
Youtube addict
loves makeup and anything beauty
Arcade Goddess
Music Lover
Ultimate Bookworm

Tweet Me



NAKED 2.
Thursday, December 1, 2011 | 0 comments
HI, HI!!

I just got home from a day of shopping and my skin is FREAKIN' out from all the makeup that I slapped on my face. *sigh* It's so horrible. But that's besides the point. I have exciting, exciting news to share with all of you. As you know, the Urban Decay NAKED palette has a HUMUNGOUS cult following. People were saying that it's their Holdy Grail palette and that it's the most perfect palette for both everyday and dressy looks.

The colours are mostly neutrals with a combination of shimmer and matte. And of course, it's quite versatile. Personally, I'm not drawn to it, simply 'cos I am not into such neutral shades. I do prefer brighter colours for a palette. But the quality of the shadows are incredible, like all Urban Decay shadows. The item was SO HOT that it was sold out all over the US and it was so hard to get a hold of. It turned into a MUST-HAVE item.

NOW...

Urban Decay will be releasing a 2012 version of the Naked palette... NAKED 2. And it's safe to say, people are going BALLISTIC. Many are prepared to do preorders and are gearing up to run to their nearest Sephora to get their hands on it the moment it is released.

Youtube Beauty Guru, Jen from frmheadtotoe, managed to preview it!!

So go on and have a look at the NEW NAKED PALETTE. I think it looks pretty awesome. I think the packaging is MUCH BETTER and the lipgloss that it comes with is AMAZING. I think it's much better than a primer, as I think most people have them already.

Tell me if you're gonna be rushing to get your hands on this one. =D

xoxo,
H.

Labels: , ,


Older Post | Newer Post